don't click here

Future Sitewide Rankings.

Print

Author Topic: Future Sitewide Rankings.  (Read 3699 times)

Offline Shadowfan

Future Sitewide Rankings.
« on: February 04, 2008, 01:01:29 am »
I was reading about the future top twenty and then I got the idea that we could predict those who are most likely to fall out of the top twenty or rise into the top twenty by the end of the year or the end of June(which ever the future top twenty ends on). However I can't freeze your predictions like Mike89 can so keep them the same.

My predictions are...

The three most likely to fall out...
1. SprintGod (Hasn't submitted any new stats in monthes).
2. Gerbilsoft (Curently the lowest out of the top twenty).
3. Stefan (He'll run out of things to improve on and he's currently among the lowest 3 of the top twenty).

The three most likely to enter...
1. Shadowfan (I have a lot of confidence that I can make it, however I'd barely make it if I did).
2. Groudon199 (He's so close and will probably start racking up points on the game he's playing soon. 
3. This one is a tie... My first choice for this one was Jawzun because he too is so close and I believe he will he's going to start playing a game other than Sonic Adventure DX. The other person in the tie is Omega DJ. He may be a bit risky since he only plays one game currently however I think that once he starts playing games other than Shadow, he start racking up points. the only question, though, is when?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 04:01:40 pm by Shadowfan »

Offline Stefan

Re: Future Sitewide Rankings.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 01:10:57 am »
Oh ye of little faith >:(.

I'm proving all you haters wrong. :(

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 03:23:30 pm »
I don't hate you Stefan. I'm not even saying that I think you'll be the first to drop out. I'm just saying that if anyone drops out of the top twenty, I think you're the third most likely person that would drop out.

Offline Mo

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 05:53:28 pm »
I working on SH and Shadow the hedgehog so I should get atleast 30 points from SH and 20 points from shadow and I'm going to worry about my other games later.
Shortcuts I have discovered: SSR Skeleton Dome Mission 12 Gate ditch, SA2 Battle: spring dodge.

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 06:36:19 pm »
As soon as I can pull myself away from Rock Band, I'll try to continue my climb into the top 20.

Print

Hits: 234 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1014.70 KB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.