don't click here

PsyBorg How did you...

Print

Author Topic: PsyBorg How did you...  (Read 6211 times)

PsyBorg How did you...
« on: January 11, 2008, 08:43:29 pm »
Get 1:28:11 on Prison Island Normal Time? Did you do anything different than SJ from his video? (Otherwise, that time looks very suspicious) I want to try to sub 1:30 and only 3 players have done so. Also how did you beat Blue Falcon in 28 seconds? ( I read your boss guide and the strategy there doesn't make sense because it takes too long using the strategy in your guide). I wish to become a better player and would like for you to help me if you can.

CyberShadow
The ultimate robo lifeform

Re: PsyBorg How did you...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 08:44:35 pm »
Sorry if I selected the wrong topic to put this in.

CyberShadow

Offline X-5

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 09:30:53 pm »
I am someone who has never even played the game you are talking about so I am sorry if this reply is useless/doesn't convince you, but I looked at the videos section and watched the video. Psyborg's time is only 2 seconds better, and since this is a complex 3D sonic game surely 2 seconds can come off it without a new strategy. Even if he does use a slightly better strategy why not try finding it on your own, it is always more rewarding to figure out someone else's method all by yourself and own them with it ;)

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 11:34:35 pm »
Quote from: FAQ
Remember though, if you think someone's cheating just because their times are insanely fast, there's a good chance you're wrong. :)
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 07:03:23 am »
Yes, but I can't figure out how he did both of those levels like that. He has everyone beat at Blue Falcon by 14 seconds and like I said before it just doesn't seem possible using his guide. I've tried a lot of different things to beat his Prison Island.

CyberShadow

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 07:30:30 am »
His guide seems outdated.  I can't figure out how he got the Blue Falcon time either, but I haven't bothered to ask about it.

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 09:23:14 pm »
I am not saying that Psyborg cheats because I haven't seen him play. I'm just trying to ask him for help because he is in 1st place.( No offense to any of the other players on Shadow or any other game.) I sent him a P.M. a while ago, but he never responded to it.(The P.M. asked him about how he got the stats that we are talking about now.) I just don't know how he got the Blue Falcon time.

CyberShadow

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 01:30:36 am »
he barely comes in chat and he hasn't submitted anything for a long time.  good luck if he answers.
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 04:01:05 pm »
I figure that he woldn't help me because OmegaDJ said he hasn't posted anything for a long time. He assumed that PsyBorg hasn't been on the site for a long time.

CyberShadow

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 06:34:28 pm »
When I read that he hasn't submitted anything in a long time, I got curious and decided to look at the last time he posted anything and the last time he was active because I know I've seen his profile up on the who's online. Anyways, Psyborg was last onlnie on the 11th of this month and he hasn't posted anything since the 29th of November. So as Shadow Jacky said before, good look getting him to respond.   

Print

Hits: 206 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.