Welcome Center > Information Kiosk

TSC Awards!

(1/9) > >>

GerbilSoft:
Today, I implemented the basics of the TSC Award System. Currently, it supports non-automated stats (i.e. given out by administrators) and several automated stats, including:

- Most Records
- Most AntiRecords
- Most Submissions
- Most Championships

These awards will automatically be given out to users who qualify for them. If you no longer qualify for an award that you have, you will not lose the award; however, it will be marked as "expired". Note that the award display system doesn't show if an award is expired right now.

To view awards, you can click the "Awards" link in your profile, or click the "New Awards" button in the navigation menu to see the awards given out in the past week.

Also, if anyone can make some good base images for the awards, please do so. By base image, I mean it should have areas where the member's name and the award date can be overlaid using PHP's gd library. (Oh yeah, and PNG format is preferred.)

EDIT: If you click on an award name in the "New Awards" page, it'll take you to the same page. Likewise, clicking on an award name on a member's "Awards" page will take you to the "Awards" page. This is because I haven't implemented per-award pages yet. <_<

Cutiefox:
This is awesome!

I can make some base images, is there anything specific they should be like?
And as long as the image is PNG, can it be drawn by hand and sized down?

GerbilSoft:
I guess a hand-drawn award would be OK. Just leave some blank areas for the name and date.

I'm not really sure what most of the awards should look like, to be honest. I'm not really the creative-type person who would come up with that sort of thing - I'm the guy who does the backends. <_<

Cutiefox:
Thanks! I have some good ideas for the awards you listed, so I'll start drawing them.

KnucklesSonic8:
Sweet, but ME? Most Anti-Records?!

Wait... 16 PAGES??!! WHAT THE?!
All this time I thought I only had ONE PAGE!!! >_<

Well, the Sonic06 stats aren't a surprise as they were mostly first-time run-throughs but I'm going to have to sit through this and fix them, that's for sure...

But aside form that, I can't wait to see the other new awards.
Championship awards ftw! (Not just for CURRENT champion holders.)

What other awards are you going to add GS?
Oh, and GS, you own. Srsly. You're keeping this site together and that's VERY commendable considering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version