Welcome Center > Bugs

Official Bugs Forum

(1/1)

GerbilSoft:
This forum is to be used for posting all new bugs on TSC. Originally, this was a single topic in the Beef forum, but the number of bugs was growing, so I decided to create a separate forum and split all the bugs into their own topics.

Zeupar:
Adding "Fixed" to the title of the topics about bugs already fixed would be useful.

GerbilSoft:

--- Quote from: Zeupar on December 04, 2007, 05:28:11 am ---Adding "Fixed" to the title of the topics about bugs already fixed would be useful.

--- End quote ---
I mark a bug as fixed by locking the topic. The locked topic indicator isn't that obvious, so I'm going to work on making some more obvious icons. I'm considering using Chaos Emeralds, with different colors representing new topic, hot topic, new poll, etc., and grayed-out versions indicating locked.

Zeupar:

--- Quote from: GerbilSoft on December 04, 2007, 09:02:42 am ---I mark a bug as fixed by locking the topic. The locked topic indicator isn't that obvious, so I'm going to work on making some more obvious icons. I'm considering using Chaos Emeralds, with different colors representing new topic, hot topic, new poll, etc., and grayed-out versions indicating locked.

--- End quote ---

I didn't notice that. >_< I think that's sufficient.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version