The Lounge > Board Games

The genus-inspired Random Questions Topic

(1/8) > >>

Thorn:
EDIT: I was a strange person two and a half years ago, I suppose... the questions in the sequel to this topic, also on the Board Games board, are much more sane.

So I'm in chat and suddenly genus asks me when the last time I vomited was, or what my greatest fear is, or what my favorite color is. I have no idea where this information is going... probably to some twisted psychology experiment. Regardless I propose we make this topic with random, genus-esque questions that'll give genus all the infinitesimal details of our mind that he'll ever need, and that other TSCers can "wtf" at. Also, genus can lace this topic with whatever his heart wants to ask, and I'll edit it in up here.

I've split them into categories, and have made it so that the questions in the bottom categories are the ones that I think people are most reluctant to answer. You don't have to answer them all, but the idea's to answer the ones that strike you as weird. Here's what I got when I asked what the purpose of this is:
<genus> ...it's good to ask these sorts of questions
<genus> to encourage general unorothodoxy
As topic creator I'll be fair and provide my responses after a while too. >_>

Reality
- What's your greatest fear?
- Most everybody on TSC has a screen name that really has no meaning to it, but sounds cooler or tougher than his/her real name. What's your personality like out in the real world?
- When, where, and why is the last time you vomited?
- Does anything that you see on a daily basis gross you out? What?
- Do you know what the integral of xexdx is (don't give the answer, or everybody'll know :P)? Do you care?
- How often do you bathe or shower, and how well? Do you brush your teeth every night?
- What is your favorite color or colour?
- How are/were your grades in school/college?
- Are you socially awkward?
- Do you have any deformities of which TSC would be interested in knowing?
- Do you like your bed soft, firm, or in between. To what extent between?
- Would you be able to live in the event that modern civilization/technology/structure collapses?
- What are your religious beliefs?
- Do you honestly expect to be married by the age of thirty? Do you want to?
- Do you listen to Music? If you do, how often? What's your least favorite genre of music? If you don't like that genre of music, do you at least understand why others do? (Be logical and respect the opinions of others, please >_>)

TSC
- In the same vein as the second Reality question, what is your screen name supposed to say about you, if anything?
- Who on the site do you have a bit of a grudge against, either because of records or socially?
- You hear mentioning of Sonic Pocket Adventure, Sonic '06, or Chaotix in chat, and see the games being dissed. Do you know squat about the games, and do you comment on it (regardless of if you know anything)?
- Shuffle charts are up! Do you weep, rejoice, complain, or simply not care?
- What is your moral opinion on ROMs?
- Do you have certain cliques of people you talk to here more than others? Who?
- Who do you consider to be your competition?
- Do you care for hacks and fan games? If so, do you browse the Internet occasionally for new ones, or just follow whichever ones TSCers obsess about most?
- Assume you and three other TSCers somehow become able to live each other's lives for a day. Which three do you live as, and why?

Fan Fiction (Don't start crying, it's not anything ridiculous. :P It's still questions about personality.)
- Assume you are given the ability to use any five of the following items at will, each of which will last 20 seconds and can't be rapid-fire used repeatedly without a minute's break or so:

* Speed Sneaker
* Invincible
* Rocket Sneaker
* Grow
* Shrink
* Change monitor with Knuckles icon
* Fire Shield
* Water Shield
* Electric Shield
* Clock (assume it's functional, unlike in Sonic CD)No 1UPs, sorry. Which would you like, why, and what would you do with them?
- In a twist of fate that could only happen to a TSCer, you find a Chaos Emerald. Ignoring your Score, Ring, and Perfect Bonuses, what do you do with it, whether for fun or serious matters? (I strongly advise against selling/giving it away lest the government or some terrorist get it, but hell, it's a fake fanfic, do what you please)
- After the above question, you played enough Sonic Adventure 2 to know that the emeralds can be used as magnets to locate one another, you smart cookie. You find them all; what would you do with them now?
- After the above question, aliens invade your hometown and start blowing things up for an unknown reason. You have the power to do whatever you want; how do you react?

genus' Gallery of WTF
- You're a serial killer. What group of people do you kill, and why?
- All of a sudden while you're vacationing in Bermuda, you realize you left your pilot light and stereo on, and that just weeks ago you got a souped up insurance policy that covers explosions. What do you do?
- You just killed a man for an unknown reason, and need to get rid of his body. Where do you go to hide the body, and why?
- You are visited by the deity of your choice, and told you will be granted the power to restore life at will if you murder your favorite person, who you can never bring back. Do you?
- You decide to kill yourself. How do you do it, and why?
- You're working in an eyeglass factory as a trained optometrist, filling an expensive custom order from a nearsighted and affluent client, when without warning his left and right eyes explode and he's rushed to the hospital. Your boss tells you you have to get the money for the glasses and your tip, and to deliver the box for laughs. How do you get him to cough up his due?
- What's the best thing you've never done?

Okay, now start spilling everything that you never wanted us to hear. I'm sure other people will have even more ideas for questions, so don't be surprised by anything.

General Throatstomper:
Why, I do believe this is the single best topic of the century.

I'll post a short list of some of the responses I collected to some questions.

Worst Injur(y,ies)
yse-Swollen foot or bruised shins.
Thorn-Two knees filled with fluid that had to be drained.
genus-Eye shoved into concrete or third degree burns on feet/hands.
CherryMay-Broken arm.
CodeGirl-/dev/sda read/write error.
Spinballwizard-Bruised tailbone.
Tails-Emerl dropping a flurry of Chu Chu bombs on his head.

Worst Fear(s)
Thorn-Stupid people in large groups.
RPG-Zombies, moths, assorted insects.
Spinballwizard-Insects.
genus-Zombies, drowning, choking, evisceration, mediocrity.
CherryMay-Drowning.
ShadowJacky-Death, disease epidemics.
Quartz-Ant swarms.
Alondite-Irreversable actions.
Typo-Lack of freedom, god, satan, major change, sudden death.

Bad Habit(s)
genus-Germaphobia, peeling nails, snapping fingers, holding hands under hot water to practice self control.
ShadowJacky-Laziness, hypocrasy, hygeine.
Thorn-Masturb*shot*, whistling.

Most Taboo Thing(s) They've Ever Done
Thorn-Started a tournament out of spite, nothing else because he's a good boy.
genus-Spiked father's whiskey with antabuse, stole someone else's gerbil and fed it to a cat, stood in the middle of a popular road until a large traffic jam formed and a policeman had to be called, general destruction of biological entities.
GerbilSoft-Your mother?!
Tails-Used windows.

Most Humiliating Moment
ShadowJacky-Danced "like a complete idiot" at a birthday party with everyone watching.

Last Time They Threw Up
RR-1 year ago (carsick)
genus-1 month (pork mixed with food)

And now I'll answer your questions.

Reality
1) My greatest fears have been mentioned allready, but hey. Probably getting dissected while living, or maybe something as unremarkable as getting shot in the kneecap.

2) I'm not going to lie like I expect most people will, I'm exactly the same in real life. I dislike the social groups I can join, activities I can participate in, and people I can talk to, so I try to keep personal interaction to a minimum. Either I'm drowned out for having a particularly 'abnormal' opinion, or I'm patronized for the same reason. I'm the "punk" you see getting all the right answers in Math class and calling you dumb for overlooking the obvious, holding nothing back because you're not worth the social pretenses I'd be forced to put up. I can be superficially charming, and learn quite a bit from talking with (or around) someone, but choose not to. I'm also quite hilarious, something I feel is entirely lost over the internet. While I am blunt to a tee, I'm not going to go out of my way to call you a terrible person. Everyone, follow my model!

3) I last vomited...I believe one month ago in the comforts of my home after pork, a meat I have not consumed in a long time because I hate the taste and texture, was deliberately put in place of chicken in a dish to prove to me I would like pork. I didn't, and in something of an anticlimactic twist I vomited. You do know why this makes you throw up, right? Look up lac genes if you don't.

4) Aside from the general corruption of morals, social predatation, lack of rationality, refusal to listen, and overinvestment and superfluous relationships I see in almost everyone else, yes. Locker rooms.

5) I do not know the integral of x times the natural log of x times a variable I've never seen, but I do care. I just started a Precalculus course a few months ago, so I'll get to that material soon enough. Math is great, and is one of the few areas of study that offers a valid career path. Aside from that, numeracy is in itself a fascinating subject, and relevant from day to day life.

6) I take one hot shower every night, and I'm thorough to a point. I brush my teeth once in the morning and once at night.

7) My favorite color is grey. Nobody likes grey. I like grey though.

8) I'm currently ranked first in my class of 300-something, with the lowest grade I've received in highschool an A in English. English teachers annoy me, as they refuse to give 100's on essays, and tend to take off points for expressing an original opinion or disagreeing with a generally accepted concept that you can tell is wrong. "The Old Man and the Sea" does not have Christ symbolism, Hemmingway at that time had denounced Catholicism, which he converted to, and Protestantism, which he was born into. He was a self proclaimed agnostic. Follow?

9) I'm socially awkward in that I'm not going out of my way to talk to other people. Unless I want to know something, I don't start conversations. I also have problems with eye contact, because people say I stare. To counteract this, I've tried to avoid looking at people for too long, but when attempting this I've been told I'm not looking at them enough. Aside from that, I will cut through even the slightest bullshit, which makes most people walk away. I also do things that many would consider unusual, such as spelling out "I hate this ketchup" with ketchup packets, so you probably won't want to sit with me at lunch or anything.

10) I have very weak handstrength and handeye coordination. I took occupational therapy for some 7 years, but that didn't help much and the state stopped sponsoring it when I entered high school. My ot actually convinced my parents to buy me a console and games, which is how I first got in to video games. I also have a very bad speech impediment, and I stutter. If it can be considered an ailment, and I doubt it can, I'm underweight too.

Reality
1) My screen name is supposed to be ironic, and indicate that I've changed drastically from...I think 4 years ago. For the uninitiated, I joined the site and submitted droves of fake times, scores, rings, etc. To amuse myself one day, I joined chat using the client, and acted like more of a moron than usual. I tried to convince someone I was smart, amusingly saying 'I'm smart, I a genus'. To throw off suspicion, I also used my real name to gape at myself, setting up a script so after my sockpuppet said certain things, I would form a reply. Eventually SM noticed I was using the client, and the fun was ended.

2) I don't know who I have a grudge against really. There are many people on the site I see as lackluster individuals. I'd say Gerbil, RR, Da1, ks8, Groudon, Rick, and Alondite are probably the biggest offenders in my book. Alondite in particular tends to push my buttons.

3) I've never played any of them, and I don't really make reference to any, aside from a passing remark on how Sonic Team's not on the ball recently, citing 06 as an example.

4) ?? ...Crap, we added Shuffle? I hope this is hypothetical. Shuffle isn't competition worthy, and the only one pushing for its addition to the rankings is ks8, who's also proposing a boatload of other bad ideas as well. I mean, do we really want to become Cyberscore Jr.?

5) I've no moral qualms about playing or redistributing roms. To me, not allowing the redistribution of roms is like not allowing pictures of a painting to circulate because it might hurt a Museam's admission. Seeing a picture of the painting is not quite the same, and if someone planned to get a feel for that painting then they'd go to the museum. Now please, apply that to games and draw the obvious parallels.

6) More than anyone else, I tend to talk to Stefan, Rolken, yse, RPG, SJ, MK, and of course our fine topic hoster Thorn. I'll even point out at times that the people in chat aren't very interesting, and that they should work on that.
7) Nobody. Er...myself?

8) I don't go out of my way to play fanhacks, but I do find some enjoyable. Those I've played I played as part of Thorn's tournament. All two of them.

Fanfic
1) Speed sneaker to run fast, grow because being giant would be fun, fire shield because fire is great, invisibility to deflect bullets/crowbars/knives/etc, and the electric shield because I'd enjoy doublejumping and having a giant magnet. Basically I'm a fast giant invincible dude on fire. Sounds great.

2) I'd use it to either prove, or disprove, string theory. That, or I'd bludgeon people I didn't like who annoy me.

3) Super shenanigans, that should have been obvious. I'd probably jump on top of a large building, and use that to jump off larger buildings. Then I'd drop a bouncy ball at the peak of my jump, and nobody could catch me. Excellent.

4) Take 3 guesses. They were all wrong. I set off a selective bomb with a blast radius of the circumference of the earth that only targets unimaginative leeches contributed nothing to society, then by thought alone make the aliens explode. Segway to me becoming supreme ruler of earth.

New questions I'll answer Later
1) You're a serial killer. What group of people do you kill, and why?
2) All of a sudden while you're vacationing in Bermuda, you realize you left your pilot light and stereo on, and that just weeks ago you got a souped up insurance policy that covers explosions. What do you do?
3) You just killed a man for an unknown reason, and need to get rid of his body. Where do you go to hide the body, and why?
4) You are visited by the deity of your choice, and told you will be granted the power to restore life at will if you murder your favorite person, who you can never bring back. Do you?
5) You decide to kill yourself. How do you do it, and why?
6) You're working in an eyeglass factory as a trained optometrist, filling an expensive custom order from a nearsighted and affluent client, when without warning his left and right eyes explode and he's rushed to the hospital. Your boss tells you you have to get the money for the glasses and your tip, and to deliver the box for laughs. How do you get him to cough up his due?
7) What's the best thing you've never done?

Etc.

Edit: post got cut off.

Stefan:
Reality
- What's your greatest fear? - Probably a combination of change/rejection. In terms of concrete nouns, needles, maybe? Torturous death?

- Most everybody on TSC has a screen name that really has no meaning to it, but sounds cooler or tougher than his/her real name. What's your personality like out in the real world? - Quirky. Rarey make a comment that's not kidding. I often am too ignorant towards other people's feelings. Because being nice and sweet didn't seem to get me anywhere but made fun of, I'm pretty much judgmental now.

- When, where, and why is the last time you vomited? - Er.. No clue. One time recently I sort of burp-vomited at school, but that was like a teaspoon of stomach acid. Besides that, probably having the flu after eating pasta salad.

- Does anything that you see on a daily basis gross you out? What? - Random kids making out, roadkill bunnies, lice, cockroaches at school.

- Do you know what the integral of xexdx is (don't give the answer, or everybody'll know :P)? Do you care? - I don't know, but I'll wiki it because I do care.

- How often do you bathe or shower, and how well? Do you brush your teeth every night? - I shower every day. Define well.. I wash every part of my body and wash my hair, but I do it quickly. And sadly, I am not perfect at teeth brushing.

- What is your favorite color or colour? - COLOR. NO U (lol get it). Anyway blue I guess.

- How are/were your grades in school/college? - Straight A's

- Are you socially awkward? - Certainly. I'm not horribly socially, but I'm not exactly a butterfly either. I am awkward, though, because conforming to normal social standards got me nowhere.

- Do you have any deformities of which TSC would be interested in knowing? - Does being extremely skinny count?

TSC

- In the same vein as the second Reality question, what is your screen name supposed to say about you, if anything? - My first name.

- Who on the site do you have a bit of a grudge against, either because of records or socially? - TBH Sondow frustrates me, but I'm sure I frustrate him right back. I wouldn't call it a grudge though.

- You hear mentioning of Sonic Pocket Adventure, Sonic '06, or Chaotix in chat, and see the games being dissed. Do you know squat about the games, and do you comment on it (regardless of if you know anything)? - SPA I diss because RPG and Rolk like it. S06 I diss because everyone does it. Chaotix I don't comment on.  I know nothing about either of the three games.

- Shuffle charts are up! Do you weep, rejoice, complain, or simply not care? - Not care.

- What is your moral opinion on ROMs? - Don't do it.

- Do you have certain cliques of people you talk to here more than others? Who? - Um.. Well I converse with genus a lot. Mike sort of. Achlys and RR tend to be in the chat when I am. Really, it's rather a case of who I don't talk to. Not who I do.

- Who do you consider to be your competition? - Skylights. But it's not competition if I'm utterly raped, so maybe SA2 players

- Do you care for hacks and fan games? If so, do you browse the Internet occasionally for new ones, or just follow whichever ones TSCers obsess about most? - I really don't care, but I enjoy making music for them.

Fan Fiction (Don't start crying, it's not anything ridiculous. :P It's still questions about personality.)
- Assume you are given the ability to use any five of the following items at will, each of which will last 20 seconds and can't be rapid-fire used repeatedly without a minute's break or so:

* Speed Sneaker
    * Invincible
    * Rocket Sneaker
    * Grow
    * Shrink
    * Fire Shield
    * Water Shield
    * Electric Shield
    * Clock (assume it's functional, unlike in Sonic CD)

No 1UPs, sorry. Which would you like, why, and what would you do with them?

I use the electric shield to slam dunk a basketball. I Grow because I wanna know what it's like to be big. I'll electric shield for some quick cash. Fire shield so I can see what it's like in the oven. And then Speedshoe to race someone quickly.

- In a twist of fate that could only happen to a TSCer, you find a Chaos Emerald. Ignoring your Score, Ring, and Perfect Bonuses, what do you do with it, whether for fun or serious matters? (I strongly advise against selling/giving it away lest the government or some terrorist get it, but hell, it's a fake fanfic, do what you please)- No comment

- After the above question, you played enough Sonic Adventure 2 to know that the emeralds can be used as magnets to locate one another, you smart cookie. You find them all; what would you do with them now? - again, no comment

- After the above question, aliens invade your hometown and start blowing things up for an unknown reason. You have the power to do whatever you want; how do you react? - finally, no comment, again.

Add to your questions list:

Do you like your bed soft, firm, or in between. To what extent between?

Would you be able to live in the event that modern civilization/technology/structure collapses?

What are your religious beliefs?

Do you honestly expect to be married by the age of thirty? Do you want to?

My answers:

in between, closer to the firm side.
No, I probably would be unable to live, based on genetics, attitude, and reliance on current technology.
Generic Christian.
I expect I will be married by thirty, and I do want it.

Groudon:
Reality
- What's your greatest fear? <-- Public speaking.
- Most everybody on TSC has a screen name that really has no meaning to it, but sounds cooler or tougher than his/her real name. What's your personality like out in the real world? <-- I usually keep to myself most of the time, though sometimes I have conversations with others.  I also actually go to a friend's house on a regular basis now.
- When, where, and why is the last time you vomited? <-- The hell if I remember.  It was probably last year or so.
- Does anything that you see on a daily basis gross you out? <-- On a daily basis, no.
- Do you know what the integral of xexdx is (don't give the answer, or everybody'll know :P)? Do you care? <-- No to both.
- How often do you bathe or shower, and how well? Do you brush your teeth every night? <-- I shower every weekday (and usually one day on the weekend) somewhat well, and I actually don't brush my teeth very often.
- What is your favorite color or colour? <-- Red.
- How are/were your grades in school/college? <-- Variable.  Some are good, some are not-so-good.
- Are you socially awkward? <-- As said above, I keep to myself a lot.
- Do you have any deformities of which TSC would be interested in knowing? <-- I'm not aware of any deformities I have.

TSC
- In the same vein as the second Reality question, what is your screen name supposed to say about you, if anything? <-- Originally, it was supposed to be my favorite Pokemon as well as its Pokedex number at the time.  However, that was way back when I first joined GameFAQs, so I decided to carry it to almost everywhere I go.
- Who on the site do you have a bit of a grudge against, either because of records or socially? <-- Right now, sdj6707.  He raped my Radical City records and is ignoring my question regarding how he makes his turns. >:(
- You hear mentioning of Sonic Pocket Adventure, Sonic '06, or Chaotix in chat, and see the games being dissed. Do you know squat about the games, and do you comment on it (regardless of if you know anything)? <-- I know little about Sonic06, almost none about SPA, and don't really give a crap about Chaotix, so I don't give much of any comment.
- Shuffle charts are up! Do you weep, rejoice, complain, or simply not care? <-- What's a "Shuffle"?
- What is your moral opinion on ROMs? <-- Though illegal, it's highly unlikely someone from the FBI will bust down your door and arrest you.
- Do you have certain cliques of people you talk to here more than others? Who? <-- Here, no.
- Who do you consider to be your competition? <-- Right now, Omega DJ because of his Shadow ownage.  There's also ALAKTORN in SRA for certain stages.
- Do you care for hacks and fan games? If so, do you browse the Internet occasionally for new ones, or just follow whichever ones TSCers obsess about most? <-- I don't care that much, though most are crap.

Fan Fiction

* Speed Sneaker
* Invincible
* Rocket Sneaker
* Grow
* Shrink
* Fire Shield
* Water Shield
* Electric Shield
* Clock (assume it's functional, unlike in Sonic CD)No 1UPs, sorry. Which would you like, why, and what would you do with them? <-- Speed Shoes (massive speed for getting to areas quickly), Invincible (gonna try to pick fights one normally couldn't win), Shrink (to sneak around the house without being heard/seen), Water Shield (not exactly sure, but it'll keep me dry in the rain), Fire Shield (umm... can't get burned?)
- In a twist of fate that could only happen to a TSCer, you find a Chaos Emerald. Ignoring your Score, Ring, and Perfect Bonuses, what do you do with it, whether for fun or serious matters? (I strongly advise against selling/giving it away lest the government or some terrorist get it, but hell, it's a fake fanfic, do what you please) <-- Wait to see if I could find any more.
- After the above question, you played enough Sonic Adventure 2 to know that the emeralds can be used as magnets to locate one another, you smart cookie. You find them all; what would you do with them now? <-- Take charge whenever I feel threatened.
- After the above question, aliens invade your hometown and start blowing things up for an unknown reason. You have the power to do whatever you want; how do you react? <-- Barrel roll!

Stefan's questions:

Do you like your bed soft, firm, or in between. To what extent between? <-- As long as it's not uncomfortable, I'm fine with it.
Would you be able to live in the event that modern civilization/technology/structure collapses? <-- Does the phrase "I can't live without my computer" answer that?
What are your religious beliefs? <-- No comment.
Do you honestly expect to be married by the age of thirty? Do you want to? <-- To be honest, I don't even know when (or if, for that matter) I'd be married.

Bilan:
Reality
- What's your greatest fear?

Spiders, followed by being tortured followed by months.

- Most everybody on TSC has a screen name that really has no meaning to it, but sounds cooler or tougher than his/her real name. What's your personality like out in the real world?

Er, random I guess. The RL me is pretty much the IRC me, except a little less perversion and 4chan.

- When, where, and why is the last time you vomited?

When: Friday night.
Where: All over my bathroom floor.
Why: I was pissed out of my fucking face.

- Does anything that you see on a daily basis gross you out? What?

A few of the pics in my 4chan folder

- Do you know what the integral of xexdx is (don't give the answer, or everybody'll know :P)? Do you care?

No and no

- How often do you bathe or shower, and how well? Do you brush your teeth every night?

Shower every other day, bath whenever I feel like it (generally only when Im ill). I brush my teeth every morning and at random times during days if I feel like it.

- What is your favorite color or colour?

Purple

- How are/were your grades in school/college?

Used to be ace, not so much anymore

- Are you socially awkward?

Not particularly

- Do you have any deformities of which TSC would be interested in knowing?
Eh, my left foot little toe has always been disjointed since birth, and if I stretch out my arms properly they bend in a funny angle, if that counts.

- Do you like your bed soft, firm, or in between. To what extent between?

About 75% of the way to the sode side

- Would you be able to live in the event that modern civilization/technology/structure collapses?

Ideally no

- What are your religious beliefs?

Undecided

- Do you honestly expect to be married by the age of thirty? Do you want to?

No idea, depends on what life throws at me I guess, though Id have no objections to being married before thirty providing it was a loving relationship and the marriage wasnt just an attemp to save a failing relationship

- Worst Injury?

See the attachment

TSC
- In the same vein as the second Reality question, what is your screen name supposed to say about you, if anything?

I like RPG's.

- Who on the site do you have a bit of a grudge against, either because of records or socially?

No one especially enough to name.

- You hear mentioning of Sonic Pocket Adventure, Sonic '06, or Chaotix in chat, and see the games being dissed. Do you know squat about the games, and do you comment on it (regardless of if you know anything)?

I add my two cents if Ive played the game.

- Shuffle charts are up! Do you weep, rejoice, complain, or simply not care?

Fuck if I care tbh, I wouldnt compete for them anyway

- What is your moral opinion on ROMs?

I dont see the problem, though I understand why many do

- Do you have certain cliques of people you talk to here more than others? Who?

Mike/Thorn/PB would be the 3 people I talk to most

- Who do you consider to be your competition?

Depends on the game really, but I consider Mike my rival.

- Do you care for hacks and fan games? If so, do you browse the Internet occasionally for new ones, or just follow whichever ones TSCers obsess about most?

Ill play them if I feel like it, and I periodically go hunting for new stuff on the hack/fan game frontier.

* Speed Sneaker
* Invincible
* Rocket Sneaker
* Grow
* Shrink
* Fire Shield
* Water Shield
* Electric Shield
* Clock (assume it's functional, unlike in Sonic CD)No 1UPs, sorry. Which would you like, why, and what would you do with them?

Three shields, speed shoes, invincible, because the S3K items are win and to fight rime or somesuch!

- In a twist of fate that could only happen to a TSCer, you find a Chaos Emerald. Ignoring your Score, Ring, and Perfect Bonuses, what do you do with it, whether for fun or serious matters? (I strongly advise against selling/giving it away lest the government or some terrorist get it, but hell, it's a fake fanfic, do what you please)

I would learn to Chaos Control because that would be fucking win.

- After the above question, you played enough Sonic Adventure 2 to know that the emeralds can be used as magnets to locate one another, you smart cookie. You find them all; what would you do with them now?

Um, go super?

- After the above question, aliens invade your hometown and start blowing things up for an unknown reason. You have the power to do whatever you want; how do you react?

Um nuke them?

Okay, now start spilling everything that you never wanted us to hear. I'm sure other people will have even more ideas for questions, so don't be surprised by anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version