don't click here

Costume Madness

Print

Author Topic: Costume Madness  (Read 4915 times)

Costume Madness
« on: September 29, 2007, 05:41:00 pm »
I will be attending Geek.Kon this coming October.  It's a gaming convention with video game tournaments, anime, cosplaying, and stuff like that.  Out of curiosity, will anyone else here be attending?

I've salvaged some of my older cosplay costumes for the occasion.  My question is, which of these two do you think I should wear to the convention?

Zidane Tribal, from Final Fantasy IX:
Front Side
Back Side

Link, from the Legend of Zelda:
Front Side
Back Side

Also, it's fairly close to Halloween, so if you're dressing up as anything this year, let's see it :)
Never forget who you are.
DeviantART account: (link)

Re: Costume Madness
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 07:05:49 pm »
I like the Link cosplay better... but then again i'm not familiar with Zidane Tribal.
W€£ $€ÄÑ¥ ßÕ¥ 2K7 says: (11:10:17 PM)
my sis said she fancied EGGMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

W€£ $€ÄÑ¥ ßÕ¥ 2K7 says: (11:29:08 PM)
who knew u could bend water with plastic

Offline eggFL

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 08:04:58 pm »
Definitely Zidane! ^^

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 08:46:03 pm »
Definitely Zidane! ^^
I was leaning more towards Zidane, too, for several reasons:

Reason #1: More unique. Everyone and their cousin is going to be Link
Reason #2: More convenient. Some of those accessories for Link are pretty inconvenient, and would be difficult to manage for extended periods of time
Reason #3: That tail is awesome

Offline eggFL

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 10:05:03 pm »
I like the costume as a whole. And I think you look better in it than you do as Link. And I agree with your first reason too.

Offline Max Firestorm

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 02:00:19 pm »
Lemme guess.. This GeekCon thingy will be somewhere that isn't the UK >.>

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 10:34:43 pm »
Well, Geek.Kon was a smaller convention than expected, but it was still fun.  Played some Guitar Hero II, Halo 2, Super Smash Bros. Melee, watched some seasons of Red vs. Blue, and a few other things.  I went as Zidane for the cosplaying.

The first reason for dressing as Zidane was correct, as there was indeed several Links there. However, the third reason was also a good one, as basically every last person that talked to me made commented on how awesome the tail was ;)  I forgot to wear the Zidane gloves, although no one seemed to notice, including me...

Man, I wish I had brought a camera...there were some awesome cosplay outfits there, notably a group of people in Zelda outfits (Link, Shadow Link, Sheik, and Phantom Ganon), and someone even dressed as the Naruto Sexy no Jutsu <_<

Print

Hits: 72 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.