don't click here

My record for green hill has been removed(administrators please read this)

Print

Author Topic: My record for green hill has been removed(administrators please read this)  (Read 37933 times)

Offline Firstkirbyever

Why was my record for green hill Sonic adventure 2 battle removed?
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Paragod has pretty much found the fastest route on the level.  Due to that, your time was removed since it cannot be used for that type of time.  If you can prove the record, we will probably change our minds about the BS call.

Offline SadisticMystic

Because you don't have 19.95 seconds for a completion time on that level.

Offline X-5

I'm not supposed to be coming to this site for a while cuz i'll get tempted to play again and i'm trying to take a break for a year or so but anyway.

At very best for your case 19.95 might just be possible with DD, but evenso there's no way it would ever be achieved by a person, i'm talking absolute perfection here. My 22 DD was with Cybrax's route and 21 is probably possible with the "new" one.(Its new to me, probably not to anyone else lol) Eitherway though anything DD belongs in the DD section not in the legit section.

I won't believe your time either unless you tell me what you did. I'll try it once, and if I get 23 or something on my first try and see that 19 is psyically possible then I will believe you and i'm sure you will be allowed to resubmit it. A video is much more preferred, but not required at all as long as you can explain what you did enough for me to understand it.

If you are just obviously faking your time, what do you have against me being in first place?

I am not saying any of this in a mean or insulting way, just incase you thought I am.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 05:18:46 am by Paragod »

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
I highly doubt its possible at all.

Also hi Paragod :o
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline X-5

lol hows it going rpg!

« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 06:48:21 am by Paragod »

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
Now that Ive gotten used to the sensation of sleep deprivation, not too bad >_> yourself?

Offline Stefan

i also have to :o hi Paragod.

Offline X-5

you don't say? believe it or not the past 3 days i've been having some sleeping problems myself, I was up for about 18 hours then only managed to sleep for 4 hours cause its been so hot recently... then I stayed up 12 more hours hoping to finally sleep for once and I ended up not sleeping at all and stayed up for another 24 hours, which leads to now. I just feel all zombie-ish kinda yet I still can't sleep =( Its kinda funny though, I seem to be waaaaaaay more alert and have better concentration when im super "tired", maybe I should start getting 4 hours of sleep every night instead of the 10-12 i'm used to lmao(lazyness to da max here )

Other than that i've been okay, well actually not so okay cuz I gotta concentrate  on self-issued(summer)-school work instead of game-work so i'll actually have something I can call a chance at going for a collage next year since I damn near failed my 12th and final year and I really need to make up for that. (then maybe i'll be in the same boat as you, :/) so yeah im really bored  and sick of all the reading and writing and thinking  but its gotta be done, or atleast thats what people tell me. I think(hope) it will turn out well though, as long as I keep myself focused on it odds are I can do almost anything.

so a quick glance at the rankings tells me yoshifan is going to beat all my Sonic times soon since he owns so much on M2's its a matter of time until he incorporates that skill into M1/5/some 3's. I say its about time. Another glance tells me that Stefan is bound to be SSR champ 2008. insane. then again I don't know how good those times really are but alot of them beat everybody else so they must be something.

oh, and whats up with this :o hi paragod stuff, I know its not a coincidence that you both said pretty much the same thing. What exactly does it mean?

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
Sounds hectic :o

See Im juts silly and stay up till like 8 AM and then go to sleep :thumbsup:

Also blergh that reminds me I have a little college work to do myself before I go back, but on the bright side it shouldnt take me too long :)

As for the :o hi stuff, thats how we greet everyone around here X)

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
lol off topic >___>
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline X-5

hehe so your similiar to me, only when I stay up til 5 am I generally follow up by sleeping til 5 pm instead of this crazy lack-of-sleep thing.
In recent good news though I was able to sleep from 4 pm yesterday til 1 am tonight! 9 good hours, i'm almost starting to feel normal again.

If I ever plan to actually lead a proper life which means waking up at 6-7 am everyday though I gotta find a way to fix this crazy sleep repitition of mine lol, ive been doing it for like 8 years since i was 10 :/ I've actually tried to fix it many many times in the past year but everytime I get in that habit of waking up at 6 am and sleeping at 7 I always screw it up cause I end up staying up a few extra hours each night just cuz I can't sleep at all until those hours pass for some reason. then i'm back where I started every single time.

I think I should shut up now or everyone is going to think i'm weird talking about sleeping problems on a sonic forum.

Oh, and if what you say is true, than :o hi rpg(or'dya rather be called dan?) and :o hi stefan

(see it looks lame when I do it, which is probably why i've never been able to properly fit in with the community) I'll easily get over that though, i've always been better off carving my own path instead of copying what everyone else does.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
It doesnt look lame :o

Also Im not too fussed, Ill answer to my real name or any of my nicknames tbh <_<

Offline X-5

okay cool, dan da man!

and to get back on topic so that super sonic kid will be quiet, it looks like kirby refuses to reply... its funny how he made a topic at all really cause generally cheaters don't ASK why they had their times deleted.. maybe he is just really dense or something. If you are legit, speak up damn it! I wanna get sub 20 too =(

Offline Firstkirbyever

HELLO!
and yes i've been looking at the fourm i'm just lazy =p
well anyhow im trying to prove (the last few days) that i did this recored
it's just that i have a stupid recorder (that is about the size of a icon) so it is quite hard to prove it becuse my recorder screen is so small that i have not put anything up but still trying

Offline X-5

cool, you replied, maybe you are legit after all!

Like i said before if you can just explain to me what you did differently than me and it works i'll believe you, since we all know not even a god of perfection could come close to cutting off 5 seconds using my route.

Offline X-5

well this guy must be fake after all because he cannot even give me a small hint on how he did this damned 19 seconds so its fake. Thanks for getting my hopes up you son of a bitch. I bet you suck at green hill and can't even get it in 30 seconds which I could do my first try ever lmao

why should I care really though it would just make me play it again wheras now its impossible for anybody to beat my 24.37 so I never have to play it again so maybe I should be happy. sorry I take back the son of a bitch thing.

but don't you dare submit another fake time or i'll submit a fake time of my own just to show I can kick your ass at submitting numbers that aren't equal to a time you actually achieved AND legit playing.

Offline Firstkirbyever

well this guy must be fake after all because he cannot even give me a small hint on how he did this damned 19 seconds so its fake. Thanks for getting my hopes up you son of a bitch. I bet you suck at green hill and can't even get it in 30 seconds which I could do my first try ever lmao

why should I care really though it would just make me play it again wheras now its impossible for anybody to beat my 24.37 so I never have to play it again so maybe I should be happy. sorry I take back the son of a bitch thing.

but don't you dare submit another fake time or i'll submit a fake time of my own just to show I can kick your ass at submitting numbers that aren't equal to a time you actually achieved AND legit playing.

you know what i am telling the truth and i dont care what people say this is not a fake time but i will not post it becuse i dont want something like this again >.> btw...................................once i do proof it ill be saying what you siad right back at ya

Offline Taillow

• Changing forum names is lame...
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Quartz
  • win81 chrome
  • ...but it didn't stop me from doing it again.
    • View Profile
Para, that was uncalled for.

Kirby, the reason why proof was asked was because I've heard this level has been studied and assumed to be top notch.  If you can show us your path and get a decent time with it, that may be proof enough.
Hi

Offline Firstkirbyever

Para, that was uncalled for.

Kirby, the reason why proof was asked was because I've heard this level has been studied and assumed to be top notch.  If you can show us your path and get a decent time with it, that may be proof enough.
i know that but it is very hard to explain i was going to make a video

Offline Taillow

• Broseidon
  • win81 chrome
    • View Profile
Okay, then we'll wait for that video.  Don't take too long now.
Hi

Offline X-5

it wasn't uncalled lol for since I was sure he was cheating he didn't reply at all when i was simply asking for a clue as to what was done differently. So I got aggressive, and THEN he just happened to reply.

but yeah I still don't think you got 19. a video or strat= I am totally owned, an you have every right to call me all the stuff you wanted to, until then I think you suck at green hill. Submit it if you want to though, if you are being totally honest with yourself it cannot hurt.

Actually i'll study the level a little bit tonight, maybe i'll find something.

Offline X-5

Okay I didn't find anything, but I did THINK of a possible way to get 19.

Maybe instead of bounceballing down the waterfalls you did some kind of trick/glitch in one of the high speed S-Tunnel things and it shot you all the way to the goal ring at a super hyper speed or something, they do seem to have a lot of force in them.

Is that what you did? maybe we are onto something.. if not than you must have done a timestop glitch/ glitchy shortcut because obviously I don't give a shit what normal route you take you can't get 19, or even 23 really.

if i'm wrong, help me out a little here and people will start to believe you. if you absolutely cannot  explain it at ALL(I find that hard to believe but whatever) then what part of the level does the trick/glitch take place at?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 03:45:59 am by Paragod »

Offline Firstkirbyever

even though this is off topic how do you like my icon

Offline Ring Rush

It'll be deleted with the rest of your account soon if you don't stop stalling.
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline X-5

lmao @ rr that was funny as hell for some reason, maybe its just cuz i'm  tired and it seems more funny or something cuz of that.

but um I SO badly wanted to believe you because it's not TOTALLY out of the question that theres a glitch or trick to make 19 possible, but you won't answer my damned questions so forget it, if you were legit you would do all you could to help yourself.

sum1 just ban this son of a bitch right now its obvious I aint gunna get an answer out of him and i'm tired of messing around with someone who don't listen to me.

ps you suck at green hill

Offline Taillow

• Broseidon
  • win81 chrome
    • View Profile
Kirby, you say it's the size of an icon?  I know it's not the best thing, but can you record with that regardless of size?  Maybe we can see how it works at that size.  You don't have to aim for your record, just the path, so 20 seconds is good too (for a video).
Hi

Offline X-5

err quartz what are you talking about?

Offline Taillow

• Broseidon
  • win81 chrome
    • View Profile
it's just that i have a stupid recorder (that is about the size of a icon) so it is quite hard to prove it becuse my recorder screen is so small that i have not put anything up but still trying
Hi

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
All this talk about green hill made me want to try it out myself, and possibly beat my personal best...42 secondsO_O.  So I tried it out, and after about 150 tries(literally), I tied mike89 and got 29 seconds on the dot.  I know I'm off topic, but I'm proud of myself.^_^  And paragod, don't you think you're being a bit harsh calling him a son of a bitch...on two separate occasions(even though you took the first one back, then called him it again)?
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Print

Hits: 1,214 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.28 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.