don't click here

The new N-gage

Print

Author Topic: The new N-gage  (Read 5351 times)

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
The new N-gage
« on: March 23, 2004, 06:22:48 pm »
Ok, this is the third time I've posted this message. I posted it 2 times on the news forum. I think "N-gage" may be recognised as some kind of vulgar language. Anyway, heres what I posted 2 times:
I was watching tech tv,when a commercial for an N-gage came up. They started talking about how the N-gage was so awesome. I muself played the N-gage, finding it to be a primitive piece of garbage. However, when they showed a screenshot of one of the games (I think it was Tomb Raider) the graphics, although not the best, where pretty good, other than the slightly pixilated images. Heh, they showed this thing olaying 3-D games. They showed the cartridges for Sonic the hedgegehog,Splinter cell,Tomb raider, some fighting game,and some others I can't remember. You can also play multiplayer just by sending some message thing to anybody you want to play. Now, that itself is very impressive. The next part is what makes it better. This new N-gage is also a cell phone. Yes, a cell phone. When you receive a call, it automatically pauses your game. You can call people,and you can send some type of text message. It also doubles as an MP3 player, with a memory card that you can rip some music from your computer onto. You can play your favorite music instead of standard video game music during play! They described some crisp-sound feature, with free headphones as well. Finally, this new N-gage somehow has limited e-mail acces, though It didn't describe that very much. The controls looked something like a Control pad to the left of the screen, with  buttons to the right of the screen, but they didn't do a close-up of it. THis is so much better than the old kind. I wish I could get one, but oh well. Just to tell you. Watch Tech TV, chanel 120 where I live, and you're bound to see the commercial.Just....wow!
Edit: I just found out that this also has an F.M. radio. I have a link to an article about the new N-gage. Click Here.  See, I do have proof.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2004, 06:55:05 pm by blueblaze »

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline SonicAD

The new N-gage
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2004, 08:01:30 pm »
lol... what are you on dude? That's the same crappy N-Gage as before...

Offline Cybrax

The new N-gage
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2004, 08:53:34 pm »
Yea lmao, this kid I was playing ssbm with had it and I made fun of him cause it started ringing.

The new N-gage
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2004, 03:41:00 pm »
I think the major thing is that you most likely already have those things that the NGage has(especially fm radio...), and there's better handheld gaming for a cheaper price.
The Gamecube competition site

Current rankings Timesplitters 2, SSX 3 (both multi platform), Super Mario Sunshine, Luigis Mansion, Burnout 2, and Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
The new N-gage
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2004, 04:01:02 pm »
woops...... I mistook the original N-gage for the neo geo system..... So I was thinking like,wow, the system has made a humongous overhaul. But, The N-gage does look very large. The picture on that sit make's it look really small.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline F-Man

The new N-gage
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2004, 07:33:47 pm »
woops...... I mistook the original N-gage for the neo geo system..... So I was thinking like,wow, the system has made a humongous overhaul. But, The N-gage does look very large. The picture on that sit make's it look really small.
...The day you'll cease to surprise me never seems to happen.

Print

Hits: 507 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.01 MB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.