don't click here

The Definition of Reasonable Doubt (Read Before Making ANY Accusations)

Print

Author Topic: The Definition of Reasonable Doubt (Read Before Making ANY Accusations)  (Read 2749 times)

Offline sonicam

• TSC's Most Easily Irritated Member
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
The Definition of Reasonable Doubt

I can't stress enough how much "power" a person has in their submissions. Just about anything can be submitted in the database and will come up in the New Stats Feed page, now does that mean flood with bs stats? No. Why? Because we will KNOW you are BSing and delete the stat, force you to prove it (only under serious circumstances) and/or ban you from competition. Submissions are a privilege and may be revoked at anytime with good reason.

Now, this ties into what it means to have reasonable doubt. It is not and I repeat, it is not "omg, it's too hard for me and it's impossible to get this time, because I win and if I don't win, it's obviously wrong!!~1" If you are going to use that accusation, just stop right now, and press the backspace twice, matter in fact, press Alt+F4. :/ Please provide reason in your accusation. If you feel uncomfortable sharing why something is seemingly impossible (for what ever reason, ie; I don't like giving strats) then drop a PM to an Administrator/ Moderator and we will decide the outcome. Please leave all MegaMan matters, with MegaMan Center Admins/ Moderators.

To sum up:

1. "OMG, I can't get the time, so it's impossible" IS NOT A REASONABLE DOUBT CLAIM.
2. Cheating may, and probably will get your submissions privilege revoked.
3. Administrators' decisions are final, further discussions may occur however.
4. Please respect all members, don't be an asshole to someone, if you don't want someone to be an asshole to you.

Thank you and enjoy! :D
Chaos Emeralds: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Purple.
Keys: Light Blue.

Click here to level up my card!

Print

Hits: 244 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.21s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.