don't click here

paragods confession topic

Print

Author Topic: paragods confession topic  (Read 2970 times)

Offline X-5

paragods confession topic
« on: April 18, 2007, 11:12:37 am »
when i first got here i felt so inferior to everyone because most people here are a lot older than me and really smart in comparison because of that which i did not like at all so to make up for that i put in a fake age and had my parents type all my posts for me.. like id give them an idea of what to say and they would properly word it so i dont sound stupid

this is partially what lead to me thinking people hated me and such, because i felt such inferiority and what lead to all the stupid posts i made about it, and as we all know eventually i got over that with stefans help and since the start of april or so all the posts i make ive made on my own which you can probably tell the difference between them?  and all the ones before them

but yeah i just wanted to get that out and let everyone know im sorry for lieing to everyone for so long and trying to be something that im not and hopefully everyone will understand that, and please remember this isnt another topic about me thinking everyones hating me again cause its not and I dont think that anymore, im just coming completely clean here once and for all because i feel that i should do so

also yes i locked the post because its mainly just to be read and not replied to since theres no need

Print

Hits: 188 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 969.23 KB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.