don't click here

Hi!

Print

Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 6132 times)

Hi!
« on: February 11, 2007, 05:07:18 am »
I joined a week or two ago. I like the idea of competition in Sonic games, that's why I'm here. I'm currently playing Shadow The Hedgehog, completing the Library and competing here at the same time.

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 06:44:18 am »
Hey, welcome to TSC.  Can't say I know that much about Shadow (my copy's lurking somewhere about but I haven't played in a while), but enjoy competing :)
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline Blitz

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 08:50:21 am »
Hey there dude welcome to *shot*
TSC...
-dies-
What other games do you plan to compete in (if any)?

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 08:56:47 am »
Hi there.

Looking through your current Shadow stats, they're pretty good.  Hopefully you won't become a threat to me.  So far, nobody new to the game has been any threat to me.  Just the usual top 4.

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 10:05:44 am »
I joined a week or two ago. I like the idea of competition in Sonic games, that's why I'm here. I'm currently playing Shadow The Hedgehog, completing the Library and competing here at the same time.

Shadow unfortunately has no competition anymore, tis' all scrapped... It used to be a three way competition (usually, anyway) between me, ShadowJacky, and Yoshifan. These three brave warriors ventured out into the battlefield. But they all ran away, except me. "Where am I? Why am I the only person here?" I survived on this battlefield for a while, but I realized I was fighting only mirrors. "I'm going home", so I said.

You're not going to find much help or competition in Shadow, with the exception of if you attack my boss times, in which I will immediately counter you, because that's basically all I remember how to do. If you need help with bosses, though, feel free to ask; I remember most of them, and there are also strategies in my boss guide, of which some are outdated. However, good luck on competing with yourself, and have fun. I'm glad I'm not the only person who likes/(d) Shadow other than Groudon.

P.S: Submit some score and boss records too... because TAing Shadow was not my specialty ok >.>
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 10:24:00 am »
Yeah, it seems the competition went downhill when I started playing.  I started playing in early May, which is when the competition died down.

But a very small number of my stats I will try to keep from being beaten by new people.  Any of my stats that are on the danger point (meaning almost yellow) I will try to keep in orange or better.  Egg Breaker Neutral is the exception to that.  As most people know, that's the one level I don't give a crap about.
* Groudon shot

Anyway, if you become a major threat to any of my stats I know I can improve, I will try to fight back.  I do, however, remember most of my methods.  So if you need any help that vids and guides can't explain, drop me a PM.  However, I won't be very specific.  Just the basics to the method(s).

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 12:28:14 pm »
Welcome to TSC, Sonic62
Never forget who you are.
DeviantART account: (link)

Offline Rick_242

• Always getting stuck inside walls.
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 01:28:46 pm »
Welcome to TSC err... Sonic62
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> since when was S&K an expansion pack to s3
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 10:12:44 pm »
Hey, don't forget about me liking Shadow, Psyborg. I thought it was a legitmately good game that was on the receiving end of unfair treatment within moments of being announced (then again, the game play footage of those who reviewed the game were terrible themselves).
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 01:45:08 am »
dude...Shadow rings are up and should bring back some old guys...not me though >_>

ok maybe if I'm suprememly bored....but just rings and nothing else >_<
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Print

Hits: 201 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.08 MB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.