Sonic Central > Competition Central

A compendium of game saves

(1/9) > >>

yse:
Here we compile a list of savestates where the game is complete, where a mode is unlocked which is useful for competition, eg. boss mode in Sonic Advance 2 (requires all emeralds with two characters) or Special Stage mode in Sonic Pocket Adventure (which requires you to collect all the puzzle pieces). The idea behind it is that nobody has any excuse to not be able to compete.

I finished off the puzzle piece collection, so I'll start the collection off with this.

KnucklesSonic8:
Sweet idea, yse. I can compile a few Game Saves too.

This really will make it so that everyone has no excuse not to participate. :P

F-Man:
Sonic 3D PC saves. Up to 3-2 so far.

I've been meaning to edit them so that you'd start with a score of 0 but have no idea how.

Thorn:
^effy, I can finish those off, I've had them on my PC for months.  Lemme make a link on my webspace.

*goes to upload*

EDIT: Uploaded to here.
Pick one, rename it to pcsonic.sav, and it'll run from the continue option in-game.  The naming convention is (stage)(act)(special).  GG1SS1 is Green Grove 1, 1st Special Stage; GeGe2 is Gene Gadget 2, etc.  Every special stage from Diamond Dust 2 onwards will revert to the 6th stage, since every emerald was collected.  Figured I'd get the emeralds in the off-chance that all 28 of the different special stages for S3D actually mean something on TSC.

Crowbar:
What about savestates for Level Select screens on Sonic 1/2/3&Knuckles?

I'd do them myself but I got rid of all my emulators a while ago. :[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version