don't click here

Rate That AIM Log

Print

Author Topic: Rate That AIM Log  (Read 28726 times)

Offline Cybrax

Rate That AIM Log
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2004, 04:48:52 pm »
I play Diablo II, but I could never find counterstrike on PC when I looked...one time...

Does GHZTeam work for Sega or something cause hes the moderater of the sonic section of the sega forums.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2004, 07:47:02 pm by Cybrax »

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
Rate That AIM Log
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2004, 07:53:29 pm »
speaking of the sega forums

I couldn't sign up!

I filled out the form, and never got an email. After I filled out the form, it just took me back to the topic list. I typed in the password I gave them and they said I was unregistered or an inactive user and to check my email. I check my email, and it wasnt there

I tried making my username like the one at gamefaqs, made a different password, and used an alternate email address at hotmail instead of aol and I got the same crap back!

Did you guys have to go through this. Or did a window pop up telling you that mail was sent for activation as soon as you registered? What did you do? tell me!

Note: I think the reason why no one has responded to the soniccenter topic is because you haven't stated what exactly your competing for. If you say that this is perhaps the best place for time attack, then it may grab people's attention. also, state that your trying to make the site grow, and how many members we have (almost at 200!)

Print

Hits: 135 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 983.55 KB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.