Welcome Center > Beef

First person who responds gets to decide

(1/3) > >>

Rolken:
(He posted spam topics in every category.) Fire away!

ybbun:
I reckon we should put some ear wax in his peanut butter.

General Throatstomper:
I think we should maybe warn him, reduce his post count taking into account some spam, and let gravity take its toll on his reputation.

--- Quote ---GOOD GOD MAN! DON'T YOU THINK THAT'S A LITTLE HARSH??!!?!?
--- End quote ---
I think posting a link to goatse was really harsh.  I mean, with no proper warning, and a post way too long to read sadistic's comments, what was to help us from not realising what we were watching before it was too late? I had never heard of goatse before, and I'm a fairly new member, so I didn't understand what u were talking about saying "go here for a good time".

SadisticMystic:

--- Quote --- I think we should maybe warn him, reduce his post count taking into account some spam, and let gravity take its toll on his reputation.

--- Quote ---GOOD GOD MAN! DON'T YOU THINK THAT'S A LITTLE HARSH??!!?!?
--- End quote ---
I think posting a link to goatse was really harsh.  I mean, with no proper warning, and a post way too long to read sadistic's comments, what was to help us from not realising what we were watching before it was too late? I had never heard of goatse before, and I'm a fairly new member, so I didn't understand what u were talking about saying "go here for a good time".
--- End quote ---
Brian, not xebra, was the one who posted the Goatse links.

F-Man:
Dammit, just ban brian and xebra. And maybe blueblaze too if he keeps making stupid topics in the General Sonic board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version