don't click here

Riders refuses to allow gear?

Print

Author Topic: Riders refuses to allow gear?  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Rolken

« on: February 28, 2006, 04:35:42 am »
So I was TAing Babylon Guardian, and I thought, hey, the Cannonball would be perfect! But then I can't find it. With any character. I delve out into the list of gear I bought and yes, it's there. I fear for my saved game. I TA the level with another gear and go on to the next, and - lo and behold - Cannonball is there!

Has anyone else seen this? Does it do that for any other gear/level combinations? I can see the motivation on Babylon Guardian as it makes the level pretty much a cakewalk, but so do others ie Fastest. Most peculiar.

edit: I looked in the manual and it says certain gear may be unavailable for certain courses in Normal Mode. There you have it.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 05:15:09 am by Rolken »
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 03:37:19 pm »
Yes, some things would be really cheap on BG and are thus blocked. The only other one that I know is blocked as of now is the Slide Booster.
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Print

Hits: 44 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 984.09 KB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.